Associate Creative Director
At COdesign, we are looking for an experienced Associate Creative Director to provide our creative team with guidance and ideas to launch new impressive projects. You will devise the concepts and strategies for a particular venture and will monitor its progress. You will be able to implement your creative vision and become the point of reference for any creative plan that wants to make its way to the customers. You’re perfect for COdesign if you are consistently and constantly evolving and challenging the best in the concepts and taking lead by learning and loving the people you work with, and the work you do.
The goal is to achieve the best possible outcome for our projects both visually and essentially to meet customer expectations and drive our sustainable growth.
- Conceive and implement concepts, guidelines, and strategies in various creative projects and oversee them to completion.
- Collaborate with Account Managers, Strategists, and Creative Team members to obtain knowledge of the clients’ requirements.
- Direct and motivate teams of art directors, designers, strategists, copywriters etc. to help them use their talents effectively.
- Lead brainstorming/creative sessions to generate ideas that inspire creative drive among Visual Designers, 3D & Motion Graphic Designers, Videographers etc.
- Design unique and well-crafted creatives that meet clients’ needs and our own standards.
- Revise content and presentations, approve/reject ideas, and provide feedback to the team.
- Train and guide subordinates into accomplished professionals.
- Monitor results of team efforts and propose actions for the future.
- Collaborate with other teams to drive brand and social strategy through campaign concepts and content design.
- Convert rough ideas into visual prototypes (e.g., sketches, layout drafts) to illustrate concepts for creative reviews.
- Recommend, research and develop imagery (e.g., photography, illustration) to support creative strategy and execution.
- Execute the concept and design of marketing assets as prescribed by creative/marketing briefs. If needed or recommended, you might have to join client meetings with the Project Managers to understand briefs properly.
- Review and approve art and copy developed by the team, ensuring deliverables that effectively address marketing goals and challenges.
- Collaborate with Content Manager to ensure that the copy and the visuals are in perfect sync to make the concept as powerful, vivid, and compelling as possible.
- Supervise the department’s daily workflow, assign tasks to team members, and monitor their overall performance while meeting deadlines.
- Has to ensure that departmental goals are met adhering to approved budgets besides being fully accountable for team members’ actions.
- Act as a mentor to creative department personnel, ensuring a steady, gradual improvement in their professional skills and gearing them up for the future.
- Will be in charge of the development and optimization of the creative department.
- Provide constructive feedback to team members and manage projects in such a way that the deadlines are met.
- Resolve conflicts that might take place between team members.
- Be the liaison between the creative team and other teams and management.
- Is expected to play a vital role while hiring any creative team member.
- Ensure work always meets timelines, budget, and quality expectations.
- Ensure design consistency/quality across different channels.
- Work to improve the integrated team’s overall performance and help them grow by embracing a collaborative approach.
- Advanced knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, After Effects, 3D Motion and other relevant instruments).
- Deep interest in maneuvering and excelling in using AI tools for visual assistance and usage.
- Strong conceptual thinking.
- Strong knowledge of photo manipulation & color correction.
- Must be detail-oriented, making sure every element of a design comes together into a tight, beautiful experience.
- Able to work on design/creative assignments, often with tight deadlines, and manage multiple projects across accounts.
- The ability to both work autonomously and as part of a team – you’ll need to do both here, so we want need people who can get their marching orders and go as well as communicate and collaborate.
- Must be highly organized.
- Experience in leading photoshoots and video shoots for TVCs and OVCs.
- At least 10+ years working experience in an agency environment.
- It doesn’t matter if you went to a formal school or taught yourself how to design, as long as you possess the required skills and share our passion.
- Portfolio is a must.
- Willing to commit at least 3 years of service at CoDesign Ltd.
- Market Competitive & Negotiable
- Our office environment, starting from the ambiance to gadgets, is designed to help you learn, grow and delight with us!
- Our work hours allow you to enjoy a social life, be disciplined, and be more productive.
- You’ll have paid holidays, vacation, and sick leave.
- You also get paid before the month ends.
- In our horizontal work culture, you have a lot of freedom to voice your opinions and be an active participant in all proceedings.
- Crazy bets and random pizza parties are always in order.
- Credit is given to those who create. We believe in recognizing our talented team members and what they design, develop, engineer, or write.
- Have a good idea? Use our resources to build up on it and co-own it.