At COdesign, engineers develop next-generation technologies to tackle issues of the status quo and simplify the lives around us. Armed with versatility and passion, our engineers will be able to embrace upcoming technologies and be willing to go beyond the limitations of their capabilities to reach their truest potential. If the thought of the next big breakthrough keeps you awake at night and if you crave to see the manifestation of something built from scratch, our team might exactly be the thing that you are looking for right now.
As a backend developer, you will be expected to be actively involved in product development and establishing infrastructure. You will also have to coordinate with different teams across the organization. You are expected to be an early adopter of new technologies and find ways to integrate them into the tasks asked to perform.
- Research on existing backend frameworks
- Put forward functional inputs when required
- Develop and deliver new platforms and features
- Optimize applications for maximum speed and scalability
- Cooperate with other front-end developers in the process of merging with the server/application and product managers
- Solve any problem that challenges you
- Python and Python-based framework (preferably Django).
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools (Preferably Git).
- Good understanding of OOP concepts.
- A basic understanding of Docker is a plus.
- Good knowledge of Linux systems is a plus.
- Skill in TypeScript is a plus.
- Experience in Developing GraphQL API.
- Polyglot programming.
- Understanding of Reactive front-end frameworks.
- It doesn’t matter if you went to a formal school or taught yourself how to code, as long as you possess the required skills and share our passion.
- Have at least 2 years of experience in backend development. However, if you are up for the challenge regardless of the experience, please feel free to apply.
- Willing to commit at least 2 years of service at CoDesign Ltd.
- Our office environment, starting from the ambiance to gadgets, is designed to help you learn, grow and delight with us!
- Our work hours allow you to enjoy a social life, be disciplined, and be more productive.
- You get paid before the month ends.
- Bottomless snacks.
- In our horizontal work culture, you have a lot of freedom to voice your opinions and be an active participant in all proceedings.
- Crazy bets and random pizza parties are always in order.
- Credit is given to those who create. We believe in recognizing our talented team members and what they design, develop, engineer, or write.
- Have a good idea? Use our resources to build upon it and co-own it.