At COdesign, we are entrusted to design and build flawless brands and businesses that create a lasting impact. As a Content Writer for COdesign, we’re looking for a talented and creative individual with a passion for storytelling and doing great work across all platforms. We are looking for experienced writers who have proven they are skilled at crafting catchy website content for a variety of clients using SEO tools that can connect with audiences emotionally across all media.
As a Content Writer, we intend that you fully utilise your creative skills - not only in writing for a variety of media but also for design, visuals, concept art, SEO optimization, research and helping brands and our partners make their communications meaningful, effective and help their audience connect with them. We will entrust you as the voice of the brand and your team will help brands impact people across the country and globally.
- Interpret client direction and adapt points from creative brief into persuasive content ideas and structures.
- Run extensive research about potential and existing clients to understand the brand and its value proposition to produce well written content for online and print publications.
- Use search engine optimization (SEO) strategies in writing to maximise the online visibility of a website in search results.
- Cohesively work with tech team members in developing website contents, writing blogs and other areas based on requirements such as email marketing, product descriptions and videos.
- Simultaneously manage multiple projects with short deadlines.
- Attend client meetings at times to have a better understanding of the clients’ requirements and the core messages.
- Have knowledge and give input internally and with clients - logically, rationally, with research and credible data included.
- Fluent in English and Bangla (both orally and written).
- Strong strategic concept development and copywriter ability in the discipline, as reflected in a work portfolio.
- Stability under pressure and the ability to juggle multiple clients and assignments.
- Knowledge of integrated marketing tactics across traditional and digital.
- Understanding of SEO, website copywriting, blogging etc - and various formats of content writing.
- The ability to steward brand development.
- Experience creating engaging content for print, mobile, web and video.
- Proofing/editing skills and a professional writer's command of the language.
- Native speaker skills in the language of social media, with, at the very least, active Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook accounts.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks, prioritise effectively, and meet deadlines and goals.
- Excellent knowledge of branding, marketing, digital and social trends which would help in idea generation for clients from all industries.
- Ability to work independently with little or no daily supervision.
- Strong interpersonal skills and willingness to communicate with clients, colleagues, and management.
- Strict adherence to the style guides of each company and their policies for publication.
- Good time management skills, including prioritising, scheduling, and adapting as necessary.
- Proficiency with computers, especially writing programs, such as Google Docs and Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
- Preferable to have certifications in digital marketing, content writing and SEO (but not required).
- To have working experience with designers and developers, and other marketing and tech professionals.
- Minimum 2-3 years of experience in content or blog writing for local and international clients.
- Our office environment, starting from the ambience to gadgets, is designed to help you learn, grow and delight with us!
- Our work hours allow you to enjoy a social life, be disciplined and more productive.
- You’ll have paid holidays, vacation and sick leave.
- In our horizontal work culture, you have a lot of freedom to voice your opinions and be an active participant in all proceedings.
- Crazy bets and random pizza parties are always in order.
- Credit is given to those who create. We believe in recognizing our talented team members and what they design, develop, engineer or write.
- Have a good idea? Use our resources to build upon it and co-own it.