At COdesign, Design Associate is part of the execution team that works on content creation and production. The Design Associate is expected to work on their existing skill and possess a continuous drive to learn new tools to add on to their existing knowledge. Professionals in this role are expected to tell cohesive stories by articulating ideas through the designing skills in a way that creates an impact. You will need to have an eye for details, equipped with excellent interpersonal skills, manual dexterity, technical acumen, and knowledge of illustration and photoshop techniques and digital avenues. If you are responsible, creative, competitive, and ambitious, you’ll find a family of like-minded individuals at COdesign. Growth is instrumental in how you work with us and for that, you will need to be flexible, determined, and passionate about what you do.
As a Design Associate, you will be working with the creative team to plan, design, and edit impactful content for COdesign's partners and clients. It is essential for you to embrace the company's philosophy and stay up to date with the latest trends and tools required to create unique creative content.
- Conceptualizing visuals based on requirements.
- Creating images and layouts by hand or using design software.
- Study design briefs and determine requirements.
- Develop illustrations, logos and other designs using software or by hand.
- Use the appropriate colors and layouts for each graphic.
- Work with copywriters and art director to produce final design.
- Amend designs after feedback.
- Ensure final graphics and layouts are visually appealing and on-brand.
- Proven graphic designing experience of atleast 1-2 years.
- A strong portfolio of illustrations or other graphics
- Familiarity with design software and technologies (such as InDesign, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, Photoshop).
- A keen eye for aesthetics and details
- A high level of self-motivation, commitment, and dedication towards work.
- Visual composition skills with the ability to conceptualize and produce storytelling video productions.
- Good listener while having to work as a part of the team.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and adjust shifting priorities as they change.
- Having an engaging and approachable personality that will help to convince people who are not used to being filmed, is a plus.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Patient enough to wait for the perfect shot.
- Educational degree in film/production or other relevant fields.
- Certifications in films/production or similar fields.
- To have working experience with different brands, designers, and other marketing professionals.
- Basic knowledge of After Effects in a plus.
- Our office environment, starting from the ambiance to gadgets, is designed to help you learn, grow, and delight with us!
- Our work hours allow you to enjoy a social life, be disciplined, and more productive.
- Bottomless snacks.
- In our horizontal work culture, you have a lot of freedom to voice your opinions and be an active participant in all proceedings.
- Crazy bets and random pizza parties are always in order.
- Credit is given to those who create. We believe in recognizing our talented team members and what they design, develop, engineer, or write.
- Have a good idea? Use our resources to build upon it and co-own it.