Strategy & Planning
At COdesign, we are entrusted to design and build flawless brands and businesses who create a lasting impact. As an Executive of Strategy & Planning for COdesign, we are looking for a talented and creative individual having a clear idea about our culture and has a passion for strategic planning with keen attention to detail. We are looking for experienced planner who have command over the digital media platforms and have proven their skills at designing campaign plans with the ability to guide a team for a variety of clients that can connect with audiences emotionally across all media.
As an Executive, we intend that you fully utilize your research and planning capabilities - not only in developing strategic and content plans for a variety of clients but also for different digital media platforms, catering to their specific trends as well as our creative teams’ creativity to make the client’s communications meaningful & effective by helping their ideas to connect with the target audience. We will delegate you to serve as the strategist of the brands so that your team can help brands impact people inside the country and globally.
- Contribute in conceptualization, planning, and execution of all marketing, brand, copy and design strategies.
- Build a sound understanding of clients’ businesses and the media landscape.
- Define parameters for research to ensure the quality of information.
- Identify key research areas to develop relative concepts, brand identities, campaigns for existing and potential clients to enhance user experience.
- Study the project planning process and client proposal making.
- Ensure receipt of proper brief and develop meaningful strategic digital media plans in accordance with the brief received from specific clients.
- Work with the Content and Design Team to produce inspiring and detailed implementation plans.
- Coordinate the development and implementation of content, strategic plans and work plans.
- Act as a liaison between clients and COdesign as and when needed.
- Share the insights received from the research analysis with the relevant stakeholders.
- Build a good working knowledge and opinion of all digital channels.
- Work collaboratively with other teams.
- Fluent in English and Bangla ( both orally and written).
- Strong strategic concept development and copywriter ability in the discipline, as reflected in a work portfolio.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, with the ability to persuade clients and co-workers.
- Stability under pressure and the ability to juggle multiple clients and assignments.
- Knowledge of integrated marketing tactics across traditional and digital.
- Understanding of SEO, website copywriting, blogging etc - and various formats of copywriting.
- The ability to steward brand development.
- Experience creating engaging strategic plan for print, mobile, web and video.
- Proofing/editing skills and a professional writer's command of the language.
- Native speaker skills in the language of social media, with, at the very least, active Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook accounts.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks, prioritize effectively, and meet deadlines and goals.
- Plan and prepare campaigns, creatives, communication and presentations as a leader and lead the creative concept of the assigned project.
- Communicate with the design and development team for the execution of concept and planning.
- Excellent knowledge of branding, marketing, digital and social trends which would help in idea generation for clients from all industries.
- Preferable to have certifications in digital marketing and copywriting (but not required).
- To have working experience with designers and developers, and other marketing and tech professionals.
- Our office environment, starting from the ambience to gadgets, is designed to help you learn, grow and delight with us!
- Our work hours allow you to enjoy a social life, be disciplined and more productive.
- You’ll have paid holidays, vacation and sick leave.
- In our horizontal work culture, you have a lot of freedom to voice your opinions and be an active participant in all proceedings.
- Crazy bets and random pizza parties are always in order.
- Credit is given to those who create. We believe in recognizing our talented team members and what they design, develop, engineer or write.
- Have a good idea? Use our resources to build upon it and co-own it.