Group Account Manager
At COdesign, Group Account Manager would be the face of the company, the role models, and provide solutions & recommendations to our projects. Our group account manager must step beyond managing a brand and become an active participant in the fast-paced, seamless, and continuously evolving design landscape that we work in. Growth is instrumental to how you plan and operate with us; grow yourself into an ideal role with knowledge and skills and consequently help COdesign and its brands grow towards their truest potential.
As a Group Account Manager, you will proactively make and execute decisions for COdesign’s partners and clients. An essential part of your job is to embrace our values and impart them to the team and the clients you will be collaborating with.
Key Responsibilities (But not limited to)
- Achieve the highest sales & business development standards while leading projects to meet growth and efficiency targets.
- Establish quarterly KPIs for Account Managers and Account Executive and ensure that they are met duly and within the specified timeline.
- Provide constructive feedback to all business development & account team employees along with helping in their performance evaluation.
- Generates leads and supervises the Business Development Team on client acquisition and on-boarding process.
- Create pitch concepts and progress reports to present across internal & client meetings to monitor the success of the projects.
- Research and develop relevant business information or data to ensure propositions are meeting required client criteria.
- Identify new scope of work for developing business with new and existing clients.
- Understand client requirements and needs; operate as the lead point of contact for all clients within COdesign; offer suitable solutions while resolving issues to maintain and strengthen customer trust.
- Maintain a detailed awareness of relevant market trends affecting our accounts and developments in the wider communications industry.
- Develop and nurture relationships within the industry focused on growing revenue and aiming to deliver the highest level of client satisfaction.
- Review Proposals, budgets and timeline for projects and campaigns and make recommendations for improvement.
- Participate in building, planning, and implementing overall account strategies and manage all communication channels while leading projects from conception to final execution.
- Analyze data to identify trends to enhance our customer support processes and work closely with the account management team to improve efficiency and achieve goals.
- Support in developing go-to-market strategies while planning budgets and activities for account management in the company.
- Initiate & present strategic reports to management and communicate progress achieved monthly/quarterly to internal stakeholders. Ex: Provide accurate and timely sales forecasts.
- Work with planners to develop & attain client briefs that meet business needs effectively.
- Work collaboratively with internal colleagues to drive traction, provide expertise.
- Lead and inspire those outside of the core team, including creative team and other agencies working on the same account.
Required Expertise / Skills
- Strong desire to contribute to a high demanding, fast paced and ever growing industry.
- The ability to work, network, communicate and negotiate with a wide range of stakeholders.
- Client facing account management experience.
- Persuasiveness and ability to sell big ideas.
- Excellent writing, editing, presentation and communication skills.
- Demonstrable social networking experience and social analytics tools knowledge.
- Knowledge of online marketing and a good understanding of major marketing channels (web, email, social, paid).
- Positive attitude, detail and customer oriented, professional with good multitasking and organisational ability.
- Ability to manage and mentor.
- Self disciplined and self motivated, takes on responsibility and accountability for work without prompt.
- Passionate with an enthusiasm to learn more. More than a job, it is the stepping stone for future achievements.
- Polished in work output, polished in presentation. We expect a high standard in speaking ability, grooming, writing and workplace etiquettes.
- Leadership in a role which requires motivation, encouragement and being a team player.
- Capability to maintain consistent performance in daily activities.
- Detail oriented work ethic. A high standard must be maintained where no small detail is left unattended in planning, design, dialogue, output and delivery.
- Humility is a core value of COdesign and every communication and realization should be humble before all else.
- Adept at creative conceptualising, copywriting and other creative execution skills.
- Understanding of designer and development tools will be beneficial to cohesively work with team members and is recommended for the candidate to acquire.
- Certified in Digital Marketing.
- Experience in corporate communications or public relations roles, with international experience will add value.
- Staying on top of all best practices for ad creation and targeting, understanding the competition and ever changing client goals within the branding and advertising industry.
- Proven working experience as a business development manager, account manager or in a relevant role. 6-8 years of experience working in marketing industry with expertise in lead generation and client management will get preference.
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing/Management/Communication or other relevant fields.
- Willing to commit at least 2 years of service to COdesign Ltd.
Negotiable and competitive
- Our office environment, starting from the ambiance to gadgets, is designed to help you learn, grow and delight with us!
- Our work hours allow you to enjoy a social life, be disciplined and more productive.
- Bottomless snacks.
- In our horizontal work culture, you have a lot of freedom to voice your opinions and be an active participant in all proceedings.
- Crazy bets and random pizza parties are always in order.
- Credit is given to those who create. We believe in recognizing our talented team members and what they design, develop, engineer or write.
- Have a good idea? Use our resources to build up on it and co-own it.