Motion Graphics Designer
At COdesign, Motion Graphics Designers bring life to their artwork using visual effects, animation, and other cinematic techniques. This includes and is not limited to creating live video content, graphics, and animation for a variety of electronic devices, web programs, applications, and platforms effectively using artistic and creative skill sets. We are looking for a designer who actively pursues different opportunities and explores newer design tools and techniques to add to the list of abilities.
As a Motion Graphics Designer at COdesign, you need to work closely with creative teams and clients from conceptualization to storyboard, and from designing to editing to meet strict deadlines. You need to have a strong inherent knowledge of color, layout, icons, grids, and typography and use strong design skills to create powerful stories that can capture the audience and leave them wanting more. You should be able to understand client briefs and needs, manage multiple projects simultaneously, make revisions accurately, keep up with current industry trends, and thrive in a fast-paced environment with excellent organizational skills.
- Create highly engaging complex animations for various platforms including smartphones, tablets, and the web.
- Create beautiful style frames, and take the motion from design to 2D and 3D animation as required.
- Collaborate with the creative team in the process of developing creative storylines and executing ideas.
- Be involved throughout the project, ensuring reliable contact within the team to deliver results within given deadlines.
- Play an active role in contributing conceptual ideas in brainstorming along with offline creative development.
- Assist in selecting appropriate audio, graphic, and animation styles for the project.
- Report directly to the art director for feedback.
- Provide accurate time estimates for each part of the process.
- Ensure work always meets timelines, budgets, and quality expectations.
- Ensure design consistency/quality across different channels.
- Mentor associate or junior designers.
- Good knowledge of motion graphics and animation software as Adobe After Effects, Adobe Premiere Pro, Final Cut Pro, Cinema 4D, etc.
- Experience designing a diverse range of projects from 2D cell animation to 3D pipeline based jobs to interactive projects.
- Proficient in C4D or Blender (modeling, texturing, etc.) is mandatory.
- Proficiency in Maya would be an added advantage.
- Good knowledge of other design-related software such as Photoshop, Illustration.
- Understanding of other 3D tools will be given preference.
- At least 2+ years of working experience in an agency environment.
- It doesn’t matter if you went to a formal school or taught yourself how to design, as long as you possess the required skills and share our passion.
- A portfolio is a must.
- Willing to commit at least 2 years of service at COdesign Ltd.
- Our office environment, starting from the ambiance to gadgets, is designed to help you learn, grow, and delight with us!
- Our work hours allow you to enjoy a social life, be disciplined, and more productive.
- Bottomless snacks.
- In our horizontal work culture, you have a lot of freedom to voice your opinions and be an active participant in all proceedings.
- Crazy bets and random pizza parties are always in order.
- Credit is given to those who create. We believe in recognizing our talented team members and what they design, develop, engineer, or write.
- Have a good idea? Use our resources to build upon it and co-own it.