At COdesign, Project Managers are focused on the COforgood channel to scout for new opportunities, design technical proposals and lead impact oriented projects with partner organisations. Our project manager creates a bridge between the partner organisation’s needs and the implementation team to bring forward design based solutions for successful project completion. If you are responsible, confident, and have good written and verbal communication skills, good team-working skills, you’ll find a family of like-minded individuals at COdesign. Growth is instrumental in how you plan and operate with us; grow yourself into an ideal role with knowledge and skills and consequently support COdesign and its brands grow towards their truest potential.
As a Project Manager, you will proactively execute enlistments, prepare EOI (Expression of Interest) and ensure quality task completion for COdesign's partners and clients. An important part of your job is to embrace our values and impart them to the team and the clients you will be collaborating with.
- Develop new business via the established channels (including previous relationships, vendor enlistments, and online postings) and mass communication such as email and social media to introduce COdesign and COforgood services while identifying appropriate clients within the target market.
- Follow up on leads and conduct research to identify potential prospects.
- Manage data for new and prospective clients.
- Proactively staying current with the latest industry trends & audience insights.
- Meet with client teams, develop relationships, join field visits, and promote the importance of good communication activity on international development projects.
- Develop EOI, SOP, Work-Plan and other relevant documents for each project according to the project TOR.
- Designing, developing and critiquing proposed project plans based on sound judgement and analysis.
- Record, document, prepare and/or analyse various technical testaments, periodic reports and contracts, tenders as per requirements from the Senior Management & clients.
- Ensuring portfolio resources are appropriate to enable the necessary operational and strategic capability.
- Providing line management, coaching and guidance to develop the effectiveness of the portfolio team.
- Work with our graphic designers, tech and content teams to produce high-quality materials such as social media campaigns, offline activations, and branding materials.
- Ensure that all communications materials follow client expectations and projects’ branding guidelines.
- Ensuring effective reporting of all projects to enable stakeholders, sponsors and management to make appropriate decisions.
- Strong desire to learn and contribute to a high demanding, fast paced and ever growing industry.
- Client facing account management experience.
- Excellent writing, editing, presentation and communication skills.
- Positive attitude, detail and customer oriented, professional with good multitasking and organisational ability.
- Self disciplined and self motivated, takes on responsibility and accountability for work without prompt.
- Passionate with an enthusiasm to learn more. More than a job, it is the stepping stone for future achievements.
- Polished in work output, polished in presentation. We expect a high standard in speaking ability, grooming, writing and workplace etiquettes.
- Leadership in a role which requires motivation, encouragement and being a team player.
- Capability to maintain consistent performance in daily activities.
- Detail oriented work ethic. A high standard must be maintained where no small detail is left unattended in planning, design, dialogue, output and delivery.
- Humility is a core value of COdesign and every communication and realisation should be humble before all else.
- Adept at creative conceptualising, report writing and other documentation skills.
- Understanding of planning and design development tools will be beneficial to cohesively work with team members and is recommended for the candidate to acquire.
- Knowledge of the project management process with NGOs.
- Staying on top of all best practices for impact oriented projects, understanding the beneficiaries and self motivation for learning new technical components of different industries.
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in Sociology/Management/Communication or other relevant fields.
- 3+ years of experience in working with NGOs across multiple development channels.
- Willing to commit at least 2 years of service to COdesign Ltd.
- Our office environment, starting from the ambiance to gadgets, is designed to help you learn, grow and delight with us!
- Our work hours allow you to enjoy a social life, be disciplined and more productive.
- You get paid before the month ends.
- Bottomless snacks.
- In our horizontal work culture, you have a lot of freedom to voice your opinions and be an active participant in all proceedings.
- Crazy bets and random pizza parties are always in order.
- Credit is given to those who create. We believe in recognizing our talented team members and what they design, develop, engineer or write.
- Have a good idea? Use our resources to build up on it and co-own it.