At COdesign, we are entrusted to design and build flawless brands and businesses who create a lasting impact. As an SEO Specialist for COdesign, we are looking for a talented and tech savvy individual having a clear idea about our culture and has a passion for strategic media planning. We are looking for experienced SEO Specialists who have command over the digital media platforms and have proven their skills at designing & promoting digital media campaign plans for a variety of clients that can connect with targeted audiences across all media.
As an SEO Specialist, we intend that you fully utilize your research and analysis capabilities - not only in strengthening content plans for a variety of clients but also act as a crucial consultant in improving a client’s website ranking on search engines like Google. He/she will act as a liaison between advertisers and agencies, responsible for promoting a specific brand to make meaningful & effective communication with the target audience. We will delegate you to serve as the strategist of the brands so that your team can help brands impact people inside the country and globally. For the most part, an SEO Specialist will spend his/her time laying out comprehensive plans for clients’ digital advertising campaigns and choosing the correct media to support a specific promotion across target audiences using research driven strategies.
- Contribute in conceptualization, planning, and execution of all marketing, brand, and advertising strategies.
- Build a sound understanding of clients’ businesses and the media landscape.
- Define parameters for research to ensure proper understanding of the target audience.
- Have in depth knowledge and understanding of Facebook & Instagram media buying, Business Suite Management, Ad-manager operations and data driven report generation.
- Use Google Advert Management to suggest suitable advertisement plans for different clients and partners.Develop optimization strategies that increase the company's search engine results rankings
- Research SEO keywords to use throughout the client's website and marketing materials.
- Set measurable goals that demonstrate improvement in marketing efforts.
- Monitor daily performance metrics to understand SEO strategy performance.
- Efficiently communicate with other marketing professionals to align goals.
- Collaborate with others within the marketing department to manage SEO strategy.
- Write compelling and high-quality website content, including blog posts and page descriptions.
- Update content and website links for maximum optimization and search engine rankings.
- Develop interpreted reports using Google Analytics Management.
- Support strategic planning by assisting with google keyword research.
- Outreach, communicate and maintain liaison with relevant stakeholders for efficient media buying and running digital advertising campaigns.
- In depth knowledge and experience of handling online payments for media buying procedures while maintaining compliance with best practices.
- Work with the Content and Design Team to produce inspiring and detailed digital media implementation plan
- Build a good working knowledge and opinion of all digital channels.
- Fluent in English and Bangla (both orally and written).
- Strong keyword research and planning abilities as reflected in a work portfolio.
- Stability under pressure and the ability to juggle multiple clients and assignments.
- Understanding of search engine algorithms and ranking methods.
- Experience with SEO industry programs, such as Google Analytics or Adobe Analytics.
- Knowledge of keyword research and data mining tools.
- Able to complete competitive analysis of other companies within the industry.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (email, phone, etc.).
- Comfortable analyzing high volumes of data on a daily basis.
- Familiarity with WordPress or other content management systems.
- Experience with other aspects of marketing, such as customer growth and promotion, is a plus.
- Knowledge and experience in managing Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, Twitter, Google Advert and any relevant business suite accounts.
- Experience in handling payment procedures for digital/social media advertisement with knowledge of compliance policies.
- Native speaker skills in the language of social media, with, at the very least, active Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook accounts.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks, prioritize effectively, and meet deadlines and goals.
- Plan and prepare campaigns, media buying tactics, communication and presentations according to clients' needs matched with necessary research data.
- Excellent grasp of data analysis and data interpretation through report generation.
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing/Media Communication/Information Management or other relevant fields.
- Preferably certified from any well-known online program in the field of media buying (not mandatory).
- Two to three years of experience in successfully developing and executing SEO campaigns.
- Our office environment, starting from the ambience to gadgets, is designed to help you learn, grow and delight with us!
- Our work hours allow you to enjoy a social life, be disciplined and more productive.
- You’ll have paid holidays, vacation and sick leaves.
- In our horizontal work culture, you have a lot of freedom to voice your opinions and be an active participant in all proceedings.
- Crazy bets and random pizza parties are always in order.
- Credit is given to those who create. We believe in recognizing our talented team members and what they design, develop, engineer or write.
- Have a good idea? Use our resources to build upon it and co-own it.