At COdesign, designers create visual experience across all platforms for a variety of brands to help develop next-generation content, ideas, product and technologies to tackle issues of the status quo and to simplify the lives around us. We’re looking for a designer who takes responsibility and discipline to a high standard and sets an example to his team. You’re perfect for COdesign if you are consistently and constantly evolving and challenging the best in the concepts and taking lead by learning and loving the people you work with, and the work you do.
As a UI/UX Designer at COdesign, you need to have the ability to push the limitations of the web/mobile to create innovative visual solutions that support user needs and business objectives. You need an understanding on how to leverage layout design, composition, iconography, typography, color, spacing and texture together to provide clients and end-users with a seamless product experience. You should have a strong focus on pixel perfect visual communication and intuitive user interaction to produce high-quality experiences across multiple products and the platforms on the web/mobile.
- Work cross-functionally with Project Managers, Front-End and Back-End Developers to create engaging and effective visual designs for web and mobile.
- Create conceptual storyboards, wireframes, original designs, and functional prototypes.
- Translate UX concepts into visual design that can easily transfer to development.
- Define, develop, and document user interface design, interaction requirements/specifications, and standards.
- Participate in defining and refining UI/UX style guide and patterns.
- Identify and troubleshoot UX problems (e.g., responsiveness).
- Contribute to user research/testing as needed.
- Employ best and ethical practises, and consistency for all UI definition and development.
- Advocate the importance of UX across the company.
- Own the front doors to our product - landing pages, homepages and raise the bar for UI. Breathe warmth and humanity into the product experience.
- Advanced knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign).
- Strong experience with image compression, file correction, and optimization techniques.
- Experience designing for multiple platforms and device and knowledge of design for iOS and Android is a must along with web-responsive design.
- Cooperating with the front-end & backend developer in the process of developing design and interface features.
- Must be detail-oriented and highly organized, including clear external and internal file management.
- Must be able to work efficiently on multiple projects to meet tight deadlines.
- Strong conceptual thinking. Designers are expected to not just flawlessly execute teammates’ ideas but also be a part of the initial creative process.
- Ability to leverage user research/testing findings and insights to create/refine design solutions.
- Ability to define end-to-end platform journey.
- User testing & frontend development experience will be given preference.
- Understanding of business goals.
- Work experience in digital marketing.
- It doesn’t matter if you went to a formal school or taught yourself how to code, as long as you possess the required skills and share our passion.
- Have at least 3 years of working experience in UI/UX Design (professionally or freelance)
- Willing to commit at least 2 years of service at CoDesign Ltd.
- Our office environment, starting from the ambiance to gadgets, is designed to help you learn, grow and delight with us!
- Our work hours allow you to enjoy a social life, be disciplined and more productive.
- You’ll have paid holidays, vacation and sick leave.
- In our horizontal work culture, you have a lot of freedom to voice your opinions and be an active participant in all proceedings.
- Crazy bets and random pizza parties are always in order.
- Credit is given to those who create. We believe in recognizing our talented team members and what they design, develop, engineer or write.
- Have a good idea? Use our resources to build up on it and co-own it.