We are accepting Guest Posts
The COdesign Blog was created to voice out our opinions about Digital Marketing, Branding, Graphic Design, Web Development & Design, and Mobile App Development. But as we continue to grow we realize the importance of bringing together a wider range of opinions to the conversation.
You should write for us if....
You have something unique to say.
You are an expert and a thought leader in any of the mentioned fields.
We are looking for writers who can share insightful articles that our readers would love to read. In general, we cater to CEOs, Brand Managers, and business owners who are interested in learning more about the world of marketing and technology. As long as your article is backed with solid data, has unique opinions and provides value you will fit right in with us.
What are the guidelines for guest posts?
The rules are simple and as follows:
- Write in clear easy to understand language.
- Avoid spelling and grammar errors.
- All articles must be 100% original. We check for plagiarism!
- All Articles should have 1000 + words .
- Include relevant links to backup your points.
- Use H1,H2 tags properly for titles.
- Write in short paragraphs and use bullet points.
- Images should be free to use, if not, mention the source.
Note:Editor will retain all rights to edit article, headlines and images as they see fit.
Why write for us?
We understand that a primary motivation of your guest post is to get a backlink. We won’t stop you. We’ve been there. But you may only get one Do-Follow link per article. Please mention which link you’d want to do-follow in your email.
Get in Touch
Email us at shamun [at] codesign [dot] com [dot] bd to get your blog published. We will typically reply within a week and if your blog meets our standards, publish it within 5 working days.